Rom. 12:10 [Be] kindly affectioned one
to another with brotherly love… 13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
Heb. 13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have
entertained angels unawares. 3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; [and] them which suffer adversity,
as being yourselves also in the body
THE OPERATION OF THIS DEPARTMENT:
· Brothers in cities and towns all over the world provide a safe place
to host the saints.
· All the providers must be born of water and of the Spirit. (Baptized in water in the Name of Jesus, & filled with the Holy
Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tonguens.)
· The principle Use of this, is, For those who work
in the Ministry.
· The Saint would Have a Place to Rest, & in some occasions,
a hot breakfast in the morning.
· Mainly for those who Minister, therefore,
any brother/sister that is a minister of ‘The Apostolic Plan’ can use this service.
· Members that use this service
must be born of water and of the Spirit. (Baptized in water in the Name
of Jesus, & filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tonguens.)
· (Optional) Providers
could ask for a donation of $ 10.00US (In the U.S.) For one person, or $20.00US for a family (each night).
To Acces the List of Providers:
· If you dont have Internet